How can I setup webmail to go directly to horde, neomail or squirrel mail?
2. Once you have logged into webmail, click on the webmail program of your choice.
3. Copy the url in your address bar. It will look something like:
http://your-domain.com:2095/neomail/neomail.pl (if you chose Neomail)
http://your-domain.com:2095/horde/login.php (if you chose Horde)
http://your-domain.com:2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/webmail.php (if you chose SquirrelMail)
4. Once you have the URL you'll be wanting to use, login to your cpanel.
5. In cpanel, setup a subdomain called something like myemail.your-domain.com (you can do this by clicking on the "subdomains" icon in cpanel). Do NOT use mail.your-domain.com as these particular subdomains are already in use on the server and attempting to use them as subdomains can result in conflicts.
6. After you've setup the subdomain in your cpanel, setup a "redirect" for the subdomain (by clicking on the "subdomains" icon). You will need to setup the redirect so the subdomain goes to the url of the webmail program of your choice.
To create an email account login to your control panel and click add/remove email account's....Why won't my email address work?
Make sure you set it up exactly by looking at Flash / Non Flash Make sure your user name and...What do I put for both incoming and outgoing mail server?
For both incoming and outgoing mail server put mail.yourdomain.comWhere do I go to check my emails using my browser?
yourdomain.com/webmail/Steps to making a form on your website where people can email you information (formmail)
How do I setup a FormMail? Steps to making a form on your website where people can email you...