How do I change my sites MX record to point mail to another server or domain?
1. Log into your control panel
2. Click mail
3. Click "Modify Mail Exchanger (MX Entry)"
4. Put in mail.thedomainname.com of the domain you wish for it to go to.
If you wish to point it to another server using the same domain...
1. Log into your whm (if you are not a reseller you will need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to do it for you)
2. Click edit DNS zone
3. Pick the domain you wish to edit
4. Change the MX from domain.com to mail.domain.com
5. mail.domain.com should have the A entry of the external mail server ip address
Note: If you ever send mail from any sites that's on the same server where your site is hosted your external mail server will not receive the mail. The reason for this is that a server will always try to send locally before it tries what the actual DNS zone points to. The way to fix this is to e-mail email@example.com saying " Please remove my domain ****.com from /etc/localdomains and add it to /etc/remotedomains"
Only we are able to make this change for you.
To create an email account login to your control panel and click add/remove email account's....Why won't my email address work?
Make sure you set it up exactly by looking at Flash / Non Flash Make sure your user name and...What do I put for both incoming and outgoing mail server?
For both incoming and outgoing mail server put mail.yourdomain.comWhere do I go to check my emails using my browser?
yourdomain.com/webmail/How can I setup webmail to go directly to horde, neomail or squirrel mail?
1. Login to the webmail program you prefer. You can get there by going to...